Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Re: (LML) Sign the Petition to Repeal Discriminatory Laws

See email below.

Pieter AM Schreuder

Sent: 24 February 2021 15:51
To: Leprosy Mailing List <leprosymailinglist@googlegroups.com>
Subject: (LML) Sign the Petition to Repeal Discriminatory Laws

Leprosy Mailing List – February 24,  2021

Ref.:  (LML) Sign the Petition to Repeal Discriminatory Laws

From:  Tim Burton, Brentford, UK

Dear colleagues,

Please find an important and exciting new campaign below, which was launched today.

We are asking everyone to sign this petition, which is calling for all laws that discriminate against persons affected by leprosy to be repealed. We will then present this petition to the United Nations, asking them to consider these laws in their upcoming Universal Periodic Reviews.

Please do sign the petition and share it with your networks. Our voices are louder as a choir than as soloists!

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/takeaction/670/167/169/?src=LMNZQ21215

Many thanks,

Tim Burton

Senior Officer, Communication

The Leprosy Mission International, 80 Windmill Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 0QH
T: +44 (0)20 8326 6731  M: +44 (0)7407 803 025  E: tim.burton@leprosymission.org  Skype: tim.burton.tlmi

LML - S Deepak, B Naafs, S Noto and P Schreuder

Contact

--

No comments: