Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Fw: (LML) ENL prevention


 

 


Leprosy Mailing List – April 28 ,  2021

 

Ref.:  (LML) ENL prevention

 

From: Vijaya Raghavan, Chennai, India

 

 

Dear Sir,

 

ENL is a big problem in Hansens disease. I wish to show my interest in developing a mice model for ENL reaction.  Anyone with basic immunology and leprosy research experience can contact me. However, funding for leprosy research is a problem. Anyone who can help me out with this is welcome. 

 

I have both mice and armadillo experience as I was a WHO fellow in leprosy in Baton Rouge with Dr. Truman a long time ago.  Presently, I am a research scientist guiding Ph.D. students in University of Madras , Biochemistry. 

 

I have good contact with local leprosy NGO like German Leprosy Research Institute in Chennai (Madras). I know Dr. Bernard Naafs, but did not met him for the past 12 years. 

 

Please forward my interest to your  friends.

 

Thanks,

 

Vijay

Dr. R. Vijayaraghavan. Ph.D. (Leprosy)., PG Clinical trial , Fellow (WHO)

Chennai (MADRAS)

India.


LML - S Deepak, B Naafs, S Noto and P Schreuder

LML blog link: http://leprosymailinglist.blogspot.it/

Contact: Dr Pieter Schreuder << editorlml@gmail.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Leprosy Mailing List" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to leprosymailinglist+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leprosymailinglist/ddf79a4b-ea9d-4f24-9d28-90d9018a6345n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments: