Friday, November 3, 2023

Fw: Ref.: (LML) What is the system in which the work and solution of leprosy exists?

Leprosy Mailing List – November 3 ,  2023

Ref.:  (LML) What is the system in which the work and solution of leprosy exists?

From:  Wim Theuvenet, Apeldoorn, the Netherlands

Dear Pieter,

Thanks Dr. Jayashee Kunju  for her mail, LML,  November 1, 2023.

I would like to suggest the following:

1. The Collection of Reliable data.

    How big is the "leprosy problem" ? For this we need to do a number of surveys in previously "highly endemic areas" and this globally.

2. Based on the analysed data we can draw valid conclusions and decide upon (new?) strategy:  how  the "Leprosy Problem" should be addressed, hopefully now more effectively.

With kind regards,

Wim Theuvenet

LML - S Deepak, B Naafs, S Noto and P Schreuder

Contact: Dr Pieter Schreuder << editorlml@gmail.com

Sent: 03 November 2023 18:49
To: Leprosy Mailing List <leprosymailinglist@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Ref.: (LML) What is the system in which the work and solution of leprosy exists?