Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Leprosy Patients and their Anxiety: An Anthropological Study in Union Territory of Chandigarh

Leprosy Mailing List,
June 17th, 2009
Ref.: “Leprosy Patients and their Anxiety: An Anthropological Study in Union Territory of Chandigarh”
From: Singh S., Chandigarh, Panjab, India

Respected Sir,

Sir, as you know I am doing my doctoral research on leprosy patients. I am writing one paper on “Leprosy Patients and their Anxiety: An Anthropological Study in Union Territory of Chandigarh”.

Sir, for this I need some favour from you. This is my first paper writing. If possible please give me some feedback on this topic. Sir your guidance will help me a lot.

Hope to hear soon from you.

Sukhbir Singh Capacity Building Officer
Global Fund Project on HIV/AIDS
School of Public Health
PGIMER,Chandigarh
email-buntysen2k(at)gmail.com
Mobile-09888889395

No comments: