Sunday, December 23, 2018

Re: (LML) Lack of evidence to support WHO guidelines

Leprosy Mailing List – December 23,  2018

Ref.:  (LML)  Lack of evidence to support WHO guidelines

From:  Diana Lockwood, London, UK

Dear Pieter

 We would like to add to the concerns raised by Ruth Butlin about the evidence underpinning the latest WHO recommendations.

A group of leprosy academics have written to WHO with the following concerns (see annex).  I would be grateful if you could post these on the LML.

Best wishes,

Diana Lockwood

LML - S Deepak, B Naafs, S Noto and P Schreuder