Friday, October 3, 2008

Request about: "Leprosy, society and stigma: an anthropological study in an urban setting”

Leprosy Mailing List, September 15th, 2008

Ref.: Request about: "Leprosy, society and stigma: an anthropological study in an urban setting”.
From: Sukhbir Singh, Chandigarh, Panjab, India


Respected Sir ,
I am a research scholar in the Department of Anthropology, Panjab University, Chandigarh. I am doing my research work on the topic "Leprosy, society and stigma: an anthropological study in an urban setting”.
Sir I need some favour from you. Sir I need a “model” to study the stigma of leprosy patients (e.g. a theoretical framework or any scale to measure stigma). If you have information about relevant material or references please let me know so that I can use in my research work. They will be correctly acknowledged in the thesis.

Thanking you.
Yours sincerely,

Sukhbir SinghResearch ScholarDepartment of AnthropologyPanjab UniversityChandigarh
India
Postal address:-# B-729, Rathpur Colony, Pinjore,District- Panchkula,Haryana- 134102

No comments: