Thursday, August 23, 2018

(LML) Google Group Leprosy Mailing List

 

Leprosy Mailing List – August 23,  2018

Ref.:    (LML) Google Group Leprosy Mailing List

From:  Pieter Schreuder, Maastricht, the Netherlands


Dear Colleagues,

 

Yesterday we sent the first LML message through Google Group Leprosy Mailing List. Actually, twice the same message was sent. The reason was that I could not find this message back in my inbox. I thought that I had done something wrong. Then my son advised me to look in the SPAM box, and there it was.

We have about 520 subscribers at this moment, from about 15 the email address bounced. That means that most of you should have received the August 22 communication. If not, please look into your SPAM box.

If there are still questions or remarks, please contact me.

 

Best wishes,

 

Pieter AM Schreuder

Editor LML


LML - S Deepak, B Naafs, S Noto and P Schreuder

LML blog link: http://leprosymailinglist.blogspot.it/

Contact: Dr Pieter Schreuder << editorlml@gmail.com

No comments: