Sunday, November 18, 2018

(LML) Seeking good quality images of eyes for RehApp


Leprosy Mailing List – November 18,  2018

Ref.:   (LML)  Seeking good quality images of eyes for RehApp

From:  Annick Mondjo, Libreville, Gabon


 

 

Dear  Dr. Schreuder,

 

 

I am a LML reader involved in a leprosy program in Africa since 2005 and would be glad to contribute to illustrate the leprosy module of the smartphone App. (LML, November 14, 2018). For this purpose, I have selected a few of my best eye images of red eyes, cloudy eyes and trichiasis.  I hope some should have a sufficient quality for  Ms Jannine Ebenso's project.

 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rj8m580w0my5nk9/AADsRMd5Yi2--czTeytDATSza?dl=0

 

Best regards.

 

Dr Annick Mondjo

Directeur du Programme de Lutte

contre les Maladies Infectieuses

Ministère de la Santé et de la Famille

BP 50 Libreville

GABON

 


No comments: