Monday, June 30, 2008

Monthly quizzes in Leprosy ?

Leprosy Mailing List, June 17th, 2008

Ref.: Monthly quizzes in Leprosy ?
From: Al Aboud K., Mecca, Saudi Arabia

Dear Dr Noto,

Quizzes and contests are important educational tools in tele-education. I have elaborated on this in my published freely accessed paper in this link
www.mf.uni-lj.si/acta-apa/acta-apa-04-4/7.pdf
It is used by some dermatology websites like www.iranderma.com
Fayza Al-Ali, a dermatologist from United Arab Emirates is circulating a monthly quizze. I shall forward you an example of her templates.

I was thinking to utilize the LML, for a monthly quizze in Leprosy. Looking forward to your and other LML members comments.

With my thanks and regards,

Sincerely,

Dr Khalid Al Aboud
Medical Director and Consultant Dermatologist
King Faisal Hospital ,
P.O Box 5592
Makkah
Saudi Arabia
Tel 0096625566411 ext 6666
Fax 0096625563523
E-mail alaboudkhalid@yahoo.ca

No comments: