Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Fw: Ref.: (LML) Paradigm shift: how leprosy workers lost their skills and leprosy became an NTD

 

 
Leprosy Mailing List – March 1,  2022

 

Ref.:  (LML) Paradigm shift: how leprosy workers lost their skills and leprosy became an NTD

 

From:  Ben Naafs, Munnekeburen, the Netherlands

 

Dear Pieter,


Thanks, Pranab Das, for his question, LML, February 23, 2022. Yes, indeed disappearing knowledge and disappearance of skilled carers are the most important problems to blame. One may oneself ask Why?


The answer of Henk Eggens was: political commitment. And I asked myself why that is, and I try to explain for myself. Then Sunil Deepak remarked that the whole world is changing, and I realized that my answer was true but the reason not that simple. I tried to voice my possible explanation.


Best regards,


Ben


LML - S Deepak, B Naafs, S Noto and P Schreuder

LML blog link: http://leprosymailinglist.blogspot.it/

Contact: Dr Pieter Schreuder << editorlml@gmail.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Leprosy Mailing List" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to leprosymailinglist+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leprosymailinglist/1f5557c5-bcd1-4971-8518-6e3ffbb86d05n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments: