Leprosy Mailing List – September 11, 2019
Ref.: (LML) GPZL Toolkit Promotion
From: Andie Tucker, Decatur, USA
I'm reaching out to ask if you would be able to announce the release of the partnership's Zero Leprosy Toolkit on the Leprosy Mailing List listserv.
Here are a few points about the toolkit:
- The Zero Leprosy Toolkit is a set of field-tested best practices designed to support countries in their work towards ending leprosy and its associated disabilities and stigma.
- These practices were collected and reviewed by national leprosy programme managers and partners for their relevance for the larger leprosy community.
- Some tools are scientific evidence-based, while others are practice-based because of their valuable contribution they've made to programmes.
- You can browse the toolkit for a best practice by theme, such as early detection or preventing disability. The tools are also organized by relevance to audience, formats and language.
- The toolkit can be accessed here: https://zeroleprosy.org/toolkit/
The toolkit officially launches today, Wednesday, 9/11. Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for your support!
LML - S Deepak, B Naafs, S Noto and P Schreuder
LML blog link: http://leprosymailinglist.blogspot.it/
Contact: Dr Pieter Schreuder << email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Leprosy Mailing List" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leprosymailinglist/de5b729c-faec-4b66-be04-6caf6e72e2f0%40googlegroups.com.