Friday, May 23, 2008

17th International Leprosy Congress

Leprosy Mailing List – January 13th, 2008

Ref.: 17th International Leprosy Congress
From: Rahman M., Dhaka, Bangladesh


Dear Dr. Rao,
Thank you so much for welcoming (LML Jan. 11th , 2008). I have been working since last seventeen years in the field of Leprosy. But my luck did not favour me to attend any of the Leprosy congresses held in the past and also the forthcoming one. Somebody told me it might be the last congress; do you think so?

It seems to me very exciting to know about the global situation of leprosy and also the people of the globe who are working in leprosy. I hope the Leprosy Mailing List (LML) can help in updating all of us about this important event.

With kind regards,
Dr MD Mujibur Rahman
Medical Director LEPRA BangladeshHouse No.-30, Road No.- 10, Block - GBanani, Dhaka-1213
Bangladesh

No comments: