Friday, May 23, 2008

Welcome to Hyderabad, India for the 17th International Leprosy Congress

Leprosy Mailing List – January 11th, 2008

Ref.: Welcome to Hyderabad, India for the 17th International Leprosy Congress
From: Narasimha Rao P., Hyderabad, India


Dear Salvatore,

Greetings from Hyderabad, India. The 17th International leprosy congress is being held from 29th January to 4th February, 2008 in this city. I am sure, many of our members are planning to attend this conference. As a resident of Hyderabad, I welcome all the LML members to our city of culture and heritage.

And also I would be happy to be of any assistance /and to provide information to our members, in regards to accommodation, local travel or in any other matter of their visit to Hyderabad, India. Any member who would like to make the last minute arrangements can also contact me.

Please feel free to call me on the number given below or on the e-mail id given below:
My contact numbers are
Residence: 0091-40-23514566.
Mobile is 0091-9849044898.
My e-mail Id for contact is: dermarao@gmail.com

I also feel that it would be a nice idea to have a get-together of member of LML when they come to the congress during the conference days. Please advise.

Regards,

P. Narasimha Rao

No comments: