Tuesday, December 3, 2019

FW: (LML) Identification of authors of LML postings

 

Leprosy Mailing List – December 3,  2019

Ref.:   (LML)  Identification of authors of LML postings

From:  Richard Frankel, Honolulu, USA


 

Dear Dr. Schreuder.

 

Perhaps it is a problem for me because I am retired from active work, though I still attempt to keep up with the literature, but I no longer attend meetings and I do not know either personally or by reputation many of the contributors to the LML.  While most contributors do indicate their degrees, if any, and their job title, not all do.  This sometimes makes it difficult for me to assess the significance of their contribution.  I therefore suggest that LML consider making it a policy for all contributors to include the above information at the end of their posting.

 

Thank you for considering my suggestion.

 

Sincerely.

 

Richard I. Frankel, M.D., M.P.H.

Emeritus Professor of Medicine

University of Hawai'i John A. Burns School of Medicine

Honolulu, HI 

U.S.A.


LML - S Deepak, B Naafs, S Noto and P Schreuder

LML blog link: http://leprosymailinglist.blogspot.it/

Contact: Dr Pieter Schreuder << editorlml@gmail.com

 

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Leprosy Mailing List" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to leprosymailinglist+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leprosymailinglist/6cbb826c-e446-4d9a-b8d9-6fbe84e72492%40googlegroups.com.

No comments: