Friday, July 3, 2015

(LML) Disability Adjusted Life Years (DALYs)

Leprosy Mailing List – July 3,  2015

Ref.:   (LML)  Disability Adjusted Life Years (DALYs)

From:  Ben Naafs, Munnekesburen, the Netherlands


 

Dear Pieter,

I thank Dr Almeida (LML, June 28, 2015) for the ironic way in which he corrected my misinterpretation of Daly’s. My only excuse for my misconception is that some of the politicians and managers I met used the Daly in conjunction with economics in order to explain their priorities and decisions. I saw, because I was biased, this also in some of the discussions.

With high regards,

 Ben Naafs


LML - S Deepak, B Naafs, S Noto and P Schreuder

LML blog link: http://leprosymailinglist.blogspot.it/

Contact: Dr Pieter Schreuder << editorlml@gmail.com

 




Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com


No comments: