Friday, February 26, 2016

(LML) 19th International Leprosy Congress Beijing 2016

Leprosy Mailing List – February 26,  2016

Ref.:   (LML) 19th International Leprosy Congress Beijing 2016

From:  Shuang Yang, Beijing, China


 

 

Dear Schreuder,

 

 

Thanks for your concern regarding ILC2016, especially the submission of abstracts.

In answer to the email from Linda Lehman of February 24, 2016: “Can the ILA organizers please explain why there is so much difficulty submitting abstracts and registering.  I have been trying all day and I imagine others are having similar problems.  The deadline is for Feb 28th but if people are experiencing what I have all day, they may miss the deadline.” I would like to say the following:

 

One could also forward one’s abstract to me in a word document (syang@ciccst.org.cn), I can assist to finish the submission. By the way, please confirm me the topic number, in order that I can choose for him/her in the system

 

 

Best regards,

 

Shuang Yang

syang@ciccst.org.cn


LML - S Deepak, B Naafs, S Noto and P Schreuder

LML blog link: http://leprosymailinglist.blogspot.it/

Contact: Dr Pieter Schreuder << editorlml@gmail.com


Dit e-mailbericht is verzonden vanaf een virusvrije computer die wordt beschermd door Avast.
www.avast.com

No comments: