Tuesday, February 16, 2016

LML) In Memoriam Dr. Srinivasan

Leprosy Mailing List – February 17,  2016

Ref.:    LML) In Memoriam Dr. Srinivasan 

From:  Narasimha Rao, Hyderabad, India


 

 

Dear Pieter,

 

 

It is indeed a touching and personal mail written by dear friend Robert Jerskey in memory of Dr H Srinivasan.  Dr Srinivasan was a giant of a person in the field of leprosy. With his passing away, a treasure trove of leprosy surgery and rehabilitation is lost forever! 

 

I would like to know from members whether any one has information as to how to get Dr Srinivasan's famous publication   “Prevention of Disabilities in Patients with Leprosy" published by WHO. I would be very grateful if someone can help me get a copy of it, either a pdf version or hard copy.  

 

 

With best regards

 

 

P. Narasimha Rao

 

P. Narasimha Rao, MD, D.D, PhD

 

B-48, Income tax colony, mehdipatnam, 

Hyderabad 500028, India

 

Mobile-91-9849044898

 

 

Note editor:

May I remind the LML readers of the request by Robert Jerskey of February 15, 2016: “I am preparing a montage of photos and reminiscences to present to the family of Dr. Srinivasan.  I invite any of the readers who might wish to share a photo or memory to respond.   One can also email me at my yahoo address below, or alternatively, by postal mail to my postal address. robjerskey@yahoo.com

 


LML - S Deepak, B Naafs, S Noto and P Schreuder

LML blog link: http://leprosymailinglist.blogspot.it/

Contact: Dr Pieter Schreuder << editorlml@gmail.com


Dit e-mailbericht is verzonden vanaf een virusvrije computer die wordt beschermd door Avast.
www.avast.com

No comments: