Leprosy Mailing List – December 1, 2015
Ref.: (LML) Madurai Health and Leprosy Relief Centre
From: Maria Xavier Turtius, Tamil Nadu, India
Greetings from Madurai Health and Leprosy Relief Centre, India.
Celebrating Silver Jubilee year (1991-2016)
Madurai Health and Leprosy Relief Centre celebrates its silver Jubilee this August 2016. On 9th August 1991, our founder cum executive secretary Shri. S. Maria Xavier Turtius and our Former President Shri. Maria Singarayor and the board member formed this society and registered it. From that day onwards our organization has been functioning with an attitude of compassion and benevolence for the benefit of the brothers and sisters who suffer with leprosy.
In the past 25 years our organization has met so many ups and downs. In this quarter century we have done the following:
· Thousands of leprosy patients have been detected and treated.
· Many thousands of school students and the public have benefited through our awareness programmes
· Thousands of medical camps have been conducted in villages.
· We have given economic assistance to deformed persons affected by leprosy.
· Through our rehabilitation self-employment activities, 60 families have benefited.
At this memorable time we gratefully remember our donors, supporters, volunteers and well-wishers and appreciate their generosity, munificence and goodwill. We trust in the Almighty who has been with us in all our endeavours.
Dr.S.Maria Xavier Turtius,
Madurai Health And Leprosy Relief Centre (MAHELERECEN).
12/10 Sister Rose Second Street,
Phone 91-452-2360159, mobile:+91-9042484814
LML - S Deepak, B Naafs, S Noto and P Schreuder
LML blog link: http://leprosymailinglist.blogspot.it/
Contact: Dr Pieter Schreuder << email@example.com
|This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast. |