Wednesday, August 7, 2013

(LML) Visiting professor to leprosy programs

Leprosy Mailing List – August 7,  2013 

Ref.:    (LML) Visiting professor to leprosy programs

From:  Robert Gelber, San Anselmo, California, USA


Dear Pieter,


I am writing to volunteer my services as a colleague, mentor and visiting professor to leprosy programs.  Attached please see my curriculum vitae.   Though some of you may know me, my life's work has primarily been in clinical and research endeavors in leprosy.   Also, I have considerable experience treating patients with tuberculosis.   I would envision 3 or 4 weeks for a first visit and if mutually agreeable such visits perhaps annually or even more frequently.   If you are interested in in my participation in your program, please email me at: (
ikgelber@hotmail.com ), and I would look forward to meeting and discussing this prospect at the Brussels conference.


Sincerely,


Robert Gelber, MD


LML - S Deepak, B Naafs, S Noto and P Schreuder
The link for the LML archives is http://www.aifo.it/english/leprosy/mailing_list/index.htm

Check the LML blog at: http://leprosymailinglist.blogspot.it/
Contact: Dr Pieter Schreuder <<
editorlml@gmail.com

 

No comments: